Fee Schedule for Team Mental Health Package
$430 for each individual
Groups should include 5-12 employees
Includes one 30 minute session with each employee and three 90 minute group sessions.
Each employee will be provided with a packet of questionnaires prior to their appointment, in
order to effectively pinpoint areas of difficulty and make efficient use of the session.
- Personal issues that might be interfering with work
- Workplace challenges to be addressed in the group
Note: If several people are experiencing similar difficulties in their personal lives, I will recommend
a psycho-educational workshop on that topic.
Group Session One:
- Guidelines of group
- Brief psycho-education regarding the issues that came up for people (like grief, divorce, sleep, etc)
- Practical advice for handling those issues.
- Note: confidentiality will be maintained by facilitators. These issues are addressed in a general sense.
- Opportunity to ask questions
Group Session Two (2-4 weeks later):
- Reminder of group guidelines
- Check-in with status of personal difficulties and follow up of use of skills learned in prior group
- Advice for how the group can support and help each other follow up on the advice given in prior session
- Practical advice for working as individuals and as a team to overcome those difficulties and increase mental health
- Questions/Obstacles addressed
Group Session Three (4-6 weeks later):
- Follow up: What worked, what did not work?
- Problem-solving: generalizing what worked and addressing anything that was ineffective
- Group development of a plan going forward
- Conclusion of group
- Evaluation Form